Monday, February 3, 2014

Elle's Studio and Gossamer Blue Blog Hop!!



Hey Everyone! This month's Gossamer Blue kits are loaded with adorable goodies from Elle's Studio! I love the colors and patterns on the patterned paper, and decided to hand cut my title after being inspired by an amazing layout by Becky Novacek. I chose a few papers, grabbed my scissors and went to work! I didn't draw the letters before cutting because I wanted them to have an imperfect, hand cut look. With such a big title, I decided to use a simple heart photo that I took last 4th of July while playing around with sparklers, and I embellished with tags and die cuts from Elle's collection and even added some stamps (which is big for me!). Finally, I cut and stitched the white card stock to another brightly colored piece of patterned paper to create a frame for my layout. I love how it turned out!

IMG_6652-Edit-1 photo IMG_6652-Edit-1_zpse9d5abf0.jpg
IMG_6654-Edit-3 photo IMG_6654-Edit-3_zps6b2ee830.jpg
IMG_6653-Edit-2 photo IMG_6653-Edit-2_zpscef1a204.jpg

Next up, you'll be visiting the uber-talented Kim Moreno. If you get lost along the way, here's the list:
Adrienne Alvis
Anabelle O'Malley
Becki Adams
Cindy Liebel
Emily Spahn
Evgenia Petzer
Heather Leopard
Jenny Evans
Jessica Lohof
Jill Cornell
Jina Jean
Juliana Michaels
Kasia Przybyt
Katie Ehmann--You Are Here!
Kim Moreno
Magda Mizera
Michelle Wooderson
Michiko Kato
Naomi Atkins
Nicole Harper
Patricia Roebuck
Stephanie Bryan
Valerie Bishop
WaiSam Ho
Yuki Shimada

Don't forget to stop by the Elle's Studio blog right here and the Gossamer Blue blog! right here Each company is giving away some great prizes on their blog. Leave a comment on their blogs telling us what inspired you along the hop to be entered!

10 comments:

  1. Ca-ute!! Love the freehand cut letters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anything with stitching I'm down with it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so cool! Love the picture that you incorporated with the title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the little details on your project...♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page, I love
    the letters cut out
    of different papers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your handcut title is so fun, and I love the heart photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how simple, and amazing this is. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever how you sewed the letters on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I really need to get my sewing machine out. lol, love the layout. thank you

    ReplyDelete